For admission to the VoltStorage Talent Pool
2. Responsible for data processing
Responsible for data processing
VoltStorage GmbH | CEO: Jakob Bitner | Gmunder Straße 37 | 81379 Munich (Germany) | email@example.com
3. Categories of processed data
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- CV or link to LinkedIn or Xing profile
- Your answers to our three motivation questions
- Date of application received
- Previous correspondence between you and VoltStorage after application receipt
The purpose of processing the above-mentioned data is to be able to consider your application profile for future job advertisements and to contact you in case of possible suitability. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is your written consent. The personal data concerned will be deleted after 24 months
4. Data transfer
We use a Saas (Software as a Service) service of Personio GmbH (Rundfunkplatz 4, 80335 Munich, Germany) – in the following referred to as “Personio” – to store and process the data listed in section 3. The processed data is transferred to external servers of Personio in Frankfurt (Germany) and stored there. Further information on data security at Personio and the technical and organizational measures used for this purpose can be found on the Personio website.
5. Security measures
We take technical and organizational security measures in accordance with state-of-the-art technology in order to comply with the regulations of the data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties
6. Your rights according to DSGVO
According to the DSGVO, you are entitled to the following rights, which you can assert at any time against the VoltStorage GmbH data protection officer listed below:
Right of information:
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can request confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we process. In addition, you can request from us, free of charge, information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us. Furthermore, you have the right of information as to whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
Right of correction:
In accordance with Art. 16 of the DSGVO, you can request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us and concerning you.
Right of deletion:
In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, provided that we do not require their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, or
- for reasons of public interest as referred to in Art. 17 para. 3 lit. c and d DSGVO.
Right of limitation:
According to art. 18 of the DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- you have lodged an objection to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons which, despite your objection, justify further processing outweigh your rights.
Right of information:
If you have asserted the right of correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of the correction or deletion of the data or the restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
Right of data transfer:
In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you can request that we receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
Right of complaint:
According to Art. 77 DSGVO you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. To do so, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, your place of work or our company headquarters.
7. Actuality and amendment of this declaration
8. Contact data
You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address and telephone number given below.
Graf Consultings GmbH
86949 Windach (Germany)