of our team!
Apply now as Intern (gn) Mechanical Engineering!
Internship / working student employment in part-time
What we need you for
To be a perfect fit for the position, you should ideally be interested in the following areas:
- Support of the mechanical design team in various projects and independent takeover of sub-projects to develop and optimize components
- Development of ideas and solutions within the subject areas incl. research work, design, prototyping and validation
What you bring to the company
Convince us of yourself, even if your experiences and skills differ from the following:
- Ongoing studies in mechanical engineering, production engineering or comparable fields of study
- First practical experience desirable
- Openness for new things and the ability to think "out-of-the-box"
- Interest in sustainable energy supply
- Good to very good English skills
Space for your own ideas
Short decision paths due to a flat hierarchy
Excellent development opportunities
Well-linked to public transport
Healthy snacks and drinks
Unlimited access to more than 3,000 sports clubs with Qualitrain